Sunday, December 11, 2011

Week Hiatus


Sorry about the week hiatus.  Ok, so I’m not really all that sorry.  The male-half came up to visit me.  Oh, and I can now call him my fiancé instead of my male-half.  How exciting! I met this great guy who loves me, even though I am apparently a butthead and a crabby patty at times (yes, those are his own words).  And I have never been happier.



Not much else to update on here in Alaska.  It’s been above freezing for a while, and most of the ice has melted.  Gotta be careful for the odd patch of it here and there though.  If the sun would come up, it would have helped things along, but no.  No sun for me.  Right now, the sun comes up just before 10am, and sets just after 4pm.  But because of the mountains, we really only get about 4 hours of sun.  And the sun maybe gets about 40 degrees off the horizon.  So while it’s great light for photos, it very strange for me, and you get thrown off really easily as to what time it really is.  Since I am going to nights for the next few weeks for my job, I won’t be seeing any sun for a while.  Yay for tanning beds.  They really do help give you that happy boost.  I think I’m addicted.  Hopefully, I won’t get too addicted and tan too much.  I don’t want leather skin by the time I’m 30.  That’s not a good look.

No comments:

Post a Comment